LID Publishing specializes in working with business authors and organizations to help them develop content to promote their brand, message and expertise.
Founded in 1993, LID has over 1,700 authors and continues to add approximately 120 new titles each year, around one-third in English and the rest in Spanish and other languages. LID also publishes academic and professional journals like Dialogue.
LID books have been translated into over a dozen languages and distributed worldwide. LID employs 60 people in nine offices in seven countries: United States, United Kingdom, China, Spain, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina. It ranks number one in the world in business history and business dictionaries and is the leading publisher of business books in the Spanish-speaking countries. LID is a founding member of Business Publishers Roundtable.
LID Speakers promotes a network of over 100 speakers specializing in business topics while LID Learning offers online educational and training courses.
The Business Publishers Roundtable is an international association of business book publishers, each representing one language, whose aim is to contribute to the world’s progress, freedom and welfare through the dissemination of ideas for business in different languages.
Guarantee our authors and sponsors the effective communication of their corporate image and ideas throughout the business world by means of printed books, audiovisual products, via Internet and in person.
- Comprehensive service: covers all types of communication.
- Long term relationship: established on a basis of trust and understanding.
- Global vision: editorial offices in four countries and international rights sales.
- Prestige: editorial boards and specialized editors.
- Unique style: our team provides a global approach to public relations.
- Reach: from digital platforms to airport book shops.