THE BUSINESS BULLSHIT BOOK
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-85-5
- FORMAT: 180 x 120mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 128
A dictionary for navigating the jungle of corporate speak
If you work in business, the chances are you have fallen under the poisonous spell of business bullshit and jargon. Very few of us seem able to avoid “reaching out”, or “walk the talk”, or “shifting paradigms”, or “think outside the box”. No longer solely the province of management consultants, investors and MBA types, business gobbledygook has mesmerized the rank and file around the globe.
Help is at hand with this The Business Bullshit Book, aptly described as “the world’s most comprehensive collection” of the top 2,000 business terms and jargon that have infected us all. Stay sane (and keep your colleagues and customers from suffocating you) from the business bullshit madness by having this dictionary by your side. Based on his wide and extensive experience with business bullshit, Kevin Duncan deciphers the terms and language of modern-day business speak.
Author: Kevin Duncan
Deciphering the jargon and bullshit we all encounter in business today.
- Contains 2,000-plus of the most annoying, pretentious and often useless business jargon and terms.
- Each jargon and term is deciphered with a heavy dose of humour.
- Presented in dictionary format – includes cross-referencing to other related bullshit jargons and terms.
- Part of the popular and successful Concise Advice series.