THE IDEAS BOOK
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1907794575
- FORMAT: 18.8 x 12.7 x 1 cm
- Bookbinding: Hardcover
- Number of pages: 128
50 WAYS TO GENERATE IDEAS MORE EFFECTIVELY
Ideas are the fuel of business – it only takes one good one to make a difference. Distilled into this single, handy-sized volume are 50 of the most useful diagrams and visual techniques, many of which are used by consultants, academics, MBA students and smart managers globally to help them think of and create great ideas.
Author: Kevin Duncan
A unique and practical guide to generating ideas by using diagrams and visual thinking techniques. Structured into five key parts (preparing to create ideas; generating ideas; generating more ideas; judging ideas; enacting ideas), the 50 diagrams are each visually presented and then explained in an accessible manner, including tips and advice on how you can apply them to your own situations.
- Contains 50 of the most useful and proven diagrams for idea generation which are already used by the smartest businesspeople.
- Stylishly presented and easy to understand and apply.
- Visual thinking is the latest trend in business – this book follows the path set by The Decision Book, The Diagrams Book and Business Model Generation.
- This book has the potential to become a cult business seller, and follows on from the success of The Diagrams Book.