THE “KEEP IT SIMPLE” BOOK
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-911498-11-7
- FORMAT: 17.8 x 11.9 x 1.3 cm
- Bookbinding: Hardcover
- Number of pages: 144
50 WAYS TO UNCOMPLICATE YOUR LIFE AND WORK
Leading business coach Simon Tyler has spent many years successfully helping hundreds of individuals to overcome the complexity of their business and personal lives, and instead, focus on what is essential and productive.
Author: Simon Tyler
Simplify your life and achieve more as a result.
This compact book contains 50 practical tips and techniques to inspire and provoke you t review your life, change old habits and enhance your life by “keeping it simple”. Each tip also contains a lesson or exercise that will challenge consensus thinking, break through barriers and redefine connections through the power of attitude. This is a book that will simplify your life and help you achieve your goals
- Contains proven techniques used by a leading business coach.
- Our work and personal lives are cluttered and all over the place – this book provides tips and techniques to overcome that.
- Part of the bestselling Concise Advice series – stylishly presented (with diagrams and illustrations) and easy to understand and apply.
- Each tip is supported by exercises and lessons tp help the reader make a breakthrough.