THE MEETING BOOK
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-74-9
- FORMAT: 180 x 120mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 128
50 Practical Tips For How To Have An Effective Meeting
Across the world businesses are searching for ways to work leaner and smarter. Working virtually across countries, time zones, and regions is, in theory, a good way to stay connected and keep travel and accommodation costs down. Businesses must be competent at working virtually in order to thrive and, meeting virtually is today’s reality.
Technology companies are getting better and better at supporting meaningful virtual meetings and communication media is galloping ahead with people actively staying connected through social media and yet, at the same time virtual business meetings are hitting a glass ceiling. This book suggests that the human behaviour needed to make the most of these meetings is struggling to keep up.
In this book you will learn how to make meetings work for you, how to be present and how to be understood, why you suck at meetings today and what to do about it for tomorrow.
Author: Helen Chapman
Time is a commodity that requires fine tuning and balance, this book teaches you how
- This book contains a robust process for achieving successful meetings
- Contains 50 tips to help improve your behaviourial instincts in meetings
- The words will be brought to life with creative illiustrations and diagrams
- Practical and concise tips for having more effective business meetings.