THE NEGOTIATION BOOK
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-42-1
- FORMAT: 17.8 x 11.9 x 1.3 cm
- Bookbinding: Hardcover
- Number of pages: 128
Practical steps to becoming a master negotiator
This books will help you develop your emotional intelligence so you can become a highly skilled negotiator in all areas of your life – whether you’re negotiating with customers, colleagues, family, or friends. It will equip you with tools and techniques to put negotiation theory into practice. Learn how to develop a winning mindset, prepare successfully for any negotiation, recognise and respond to different negotiation situations, deal effectively with gameplay, manage the negotiation conversation and understand how to draw the negotiations to s successful close.
The Negotiation Book is an inspiring and engaging handbook packed with Nicole Soames’ expert advice, practical tools and exercises to help you master the art of negotiation.
Author: Nicole Soames
Simple, practical approach to leverage your EQ for business success.
- A user-friendly format with an approachable and engaging tone, easy to absorb and learn.
- Focus on the EQ principles that underpin successful negotiation.
- Practical exercises, tools and techniques.
- Part of the bestselling Concise Advice series – stylishly presented and easy to understand and apply