THE NETWORKING BOOK
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-00-8
- FORMAT: 180 x 120mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 128
Do you have the nerve not to use networking in business and in your private life?
It is a well-documented fact that what we want and desire is more easily achieved when we understand how to build the right relationships. Networking is basically the exchange of a wide range of services – and the most precious insurance in your private life and your career. This highly practical and accessible book will help anyone understand the power of networking quickly through face-to-face meeting and social media, as well as how they can use it as a way to enhance their prospects.
Author: Simone Andersen
A unique and practical guide to developing a strategic network of business contacts.
● Contains proven techniques based on original principles of networking.
● Stylishly presented (with illustrated examples throughout) and easy to understand and apply.
● Networking is a hot topic in business – this book follows the path set by The Decision Book, The Diagrams Book and Business Model Generation.
● This book has the potential to become a cult business seller, and follows on from the success of The Diagrams Book.